The climate emergency affects our food, water and energy supplies, our health, economic security, and our ability to function in our daily lives. Learn how people are developing strategies to become more resilient by:
- Growing food
- Setting up off grid energy
- Strengthening community connections
- Supporting local farmers
- Restoring the soil and natural ecosystems
Our speakers include Amanda Stephenson of The Fresh Food Factory and Joan and Marc Plisko of Plisko Sustainable Solutions, LLC. This is a free event. We are accepting donations to support our speakers’ projects.
Two ways to Register:
Your donations support these projects:
- The Fresh Food Factory is raising money to launch their farm and kitchen restructuring project to expand food equity and engage the community in growing and preparing fresh, healthy foods.
- The Baltimore Tree Trust is raising money, in partnership with Plisko Sustainable Solutions, LLC and MedStar Harbor Hospital, to launch an urban forest in the Cherry Hill neighborhood of Baltimore City to increase green space, provide clean air and engage community participation.
Contact email@example.com for more information.